Our Yule was cool, but our summer has proved red hot. Christmas came early (in July, to be exact) with record-breaking campaign successes on behalf of our clients. Just what was in our stockings? More than 250 transactions for a Skip ‘n’ Whistle flash sale and the highest revenue in a single month for Hotel Monteleone. But wait, there’s myrrh…
Skip N’ Whistle
In just 5 days…
- sent 4 emails to 2 lists = 7,209 engaged subscribers, 9,272 Opens, 1,520 Clicks
- In 24hrs – it had already generated $3,500
- 11 Facebook Posts
- Facebooks Ads and Promotion
- Spent: $1,345.57, Generated $2,136.28 in sales
- There were 257 total Transactions
- Social Media generated 118 Transactions and sent 2,360 visits to the SNW.com
- Average Order Value $49.10
- Campaign generated total sales of $12,618.89
- Social Media generated 18.41% of total sales ($2,136.28)
- Instagram – A post of the St. Louis Cathedral received the highest engagement of all time on Visit New Orleans, with 4,208 LIKES!
- Facebook – A beautiful picture of beignets saw the second–highest engagement of all time on VNO, with 13,448 likes, 1,089 comments, 1,648 shares, and a reach of 237,312.
Paid Search Highlights
Hotel Monteleone saw the most revenue in a month ever, even during the summer slow–down.
- Spend: $9,481
- Revenue: $146,256
Search (SEO) Highlights
- Overall traffic to blog posts was up +13% MOM
- Overall website traffic was up +9% month-over-month
- Traffic from organic search was up +7% MOM (it’s all down YOY though)
- Traffic from social media sources increased by +176% MOM and increased +230% YOY, with 251 website visits from social media sources in July 2015 vs 91 visits in June 2015 and 76 visits in July 2014.
- Traffic from Facebook increased by +239% MOM and increased +578% YOY, accounting for 217 website visits in July 2015, vs. 64 visits in June 2015 and 32 visits in July 2014.
- Traffic from Pinterest increased +38% MOM and remained steady YOY, with 18 visits in July 2015.
Mardi Gras World
- Overall traffic increased +36% year-over-year, Traffic from organic search was up +10% YOY,
- Traffic referred from social media sources was up +9% month-over-month (945 vs 866 visits), and up +67% year-over-year (567 visits from social in July 2014).
- Traffic to the website from Facebook increased by +50% MOM and +836% YOY, with 365 website visits originating from Facebook in July 2015, compared to 244 visits in June 2015 and 39 visits in July 2014.
Website Development Highlights
- and websites launched in July!