Join our team of goal-getters.
Love talking to people? Love marketing and strategy? Extremely organized? Does this sound like you?
The Account Executive manages the day to day relationships with agency clients, ensures tactics and strategies meet the clients’ business goals and performs monthly reporting on team initiatives.
To be successful in this position, the candidate should be well organized, have strong interpersonal communication skills, and enjoy diving into numbers and spreadsheets. Additionally, a passion for holistic digital marketing, research and teamwork are necessary. The position requires strong attention to detail, task management skills, and impeccable grammar.
Who is FSC?
We’re a New Orleans-based digital marketing agency focused on search, social and content creation. We use meaningful conversations, analytics and industry best practices to inform results-driven strategies. We’re a group of experienced professionals connecting brands with consumers while identifying new avenues for client interactions.
A little about us…
Our culture is all about transparency and support…and PTO. We care about our employees, and our employees care about one another. We pride ourselves on flexibility and collaboration that we believe lets our employees take full ownership of their work while also keeping them happier, healthier, and more creative. Agency social hours and weekly Donuts with co-workers nicely complement our virutal office space.
How we work:
FSC is a collaborative gumbo pot of perspective, expertise, and insight. We work in teams, almost all the time. We give each other space for processing and idea development. We listen to each other, allowing personal stories to manifest into professional excellence. We believe in each other.
Key requirements for this role:
- Can work within 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. office hours
- An excellent communicator with the ability to write concisely without typos
- Ability to stay on top of tasks and manage your day effectively
- Strength in managing and working on team projects and activations
- Demonstrates a passion for digital marketing and identifying emerging industry trends
- Demonstrates an ability to analyze and report on paid search strategies
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with social media channels and other online marketing tactics and how to use them for a business
- Familiarity with search engine algorithms and reporting
- Experience with project management software
Because employee retention and culture are so important, we offer amazing benefits. Here are some of the staff favorites:
- Top-notch health, dental, and vision insurance — Your physical and mental well-being are important to us. Let’s help keep you healthy!
- Social Hour Thursdays – Every Thursday afternoon, spend time together not working, from playing games, crafting or just hanging out on zoom. We drink beer and wine, because hey, it’s New Orleans. We think about things, and we drink together.
- Virtual office — Bring your pup along for the ride. Because we are virtual, we want your fur babies to join our work day too.
- Closed office the week between Christmas and New Year’s — We want you to enjoy your holidays and “turn off” whenever possible. ‘Tis the season to be merry, after all!
- Summer Fridays – Staff receive every other Friday off from Memorial Day to Labor Day to soak up that summer sun (or whatever floats their boat).
- New Orleans City Business – Best Place to Work (2014, 2016, 2017, 2019) — Gold Place Winner (2016)
- Digiday 2017 Worklife Award — Most Innovative Culture
- Landy Awards – Best Paid Search and Paid Social Enterprise Campaign (2018)
- American Advertising Awards – Best in Show (2019)
Interested in joining us? Tell us why! Interested applicants please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!