Paid Media Coordinator
Join our team of goal-getters.
Paid Media Coordinator
The Paid Media Coordinator is a critical member of the FSC team who along with the rest of the paid media team, works to build, optimize, and analyze paid media campaigns.
You’ll join a team of detailed, analytical, and organized marketers who see data as an opportunity rather than an intimidation. They have a constant need to improve and are never complacent because there is always something else to test, question or improve. They are flexible in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment where they deal with multiple clients and deadlines.
Who is FSC?
We’re a New Orleans-based digital marketing agency focused on search, social and content creation. We use meaningful conversations, analytics and industry best practices to inform results-driven strategies. We’re a group of experienced professionals connecting brands with consumers while identifying new avenues for client interactions.
A little about us…
Our culture is all about transparency and support…and office dogs. This translates into tangible perks spanning a pour-over coffee station and craft beers in the fridge to gym membership discounts and Summer Fridays. In the past two years, we’ve invested more than $30,000 in employee professional development and retention, supporting staff growth based on individual needs and interests.
We care about our employees, and our employees care about one another. We pride ourselves on flexibility and collaboration that we believe lets our employees take full ownership of their work while also keeping them happier, healthier, and more creative. Agency volunteer days and weekly Idea Hustle brainstorms nicely complement our physical office space, a sunlit, historic New Orleans building with an open floorplan and an outdoor patio workspace.
How we work:
FSC is a collaborative gumbo pot of perspective, expertise, and insight. We work in teams, almost all the time. We give each other space for processing and idea development. We listen to each other, allowing personal stories to manifest into professional excellence. We believe in each other.
- Creating digital marketing campaigns by implementing plans and objectives, optimizing results, tracking progress, and reporting
- Collecting, analyzing, and processing large amounts of data
- Managing your work to ensure timely delivery on projects
- Writing clear and compelling internal and external communications
- Working collaboratively and cross-functionally to meet the needs of the team and clients
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of Google AdWords, Microsoft Ads, and Facebook Ads
- Preparing monthly reports and making recommendations for optimization
Supervisor: Director of Search
Job Status: full-time, non-exempt position
Key Job Requirements:
- 6 months’ paid search experience (AdWords/ Facebook a must)
- Comfort with paid search budgeting, bidding, and testing
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Excel proficiency and a love of working with numbers
- Resourceful, lifelong learner
- Problem solver who is eager to pursue new challenges
Additional Things That Will Impress Us:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Google AdWords certification
- An energetic and creative energy that can be applied to search marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of taking projects from concept to completion
- Familiarity with search engine algorithms, SEO best practices, and current industry trends
- A desire to stay up to date with the latest marketing trends
- Knowledge of basic CMS systems, HTML and CSS
- Working knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics
Because employee retention and culture are so important, we offer amazing benefits. Here are some of the staff favorites:
- Top-notch health, dental, and vision insurance — Your physical and mental well-being are important to us. Let’s help keep you healthy!
- Think & Drink Thursdays – Every Thursday afternoon, we learn about something new, from digital strategy to pop culture. We drink beer and wine, because hey, it’s New Orleans. We think about things, and we drink together.
- Dog-friendly office — Bring your pup along for the ride. We guarantee he’ll get lots of love from our staff.
- Closed office the week between Christmas and New Year’s — We want you to enjoy your holidays and “turn off” whenever possible. ‘Tis the season to be merry, after all!
- Summer Fridays – Staff receive every other Friday off from Memorial Day to Labor Day to soak up that summer sun (or whatever floats their boat).
- New Orleans City Business – Best Place to Work (2014, 2016, 2017, 2019) — Gold Place Winner (2016)
- Digiday 2017 Worklife Award — Most Innovative Culture
- Landy Awards – Best Paid Search and Paid Social Enterprise Campaign (2018)
- American Advertising Awards – Best in Show (2019)
Interested in joining us? Tell us why! Interested applicants please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!