Business Development Associate
Join our team of goal-getters.
Business Development Associate
The Business Development Associate attracts and obtains new clients for the agency using sales and marketing tactics, utilizing the agency President and management team to support day-to-day efforts.
This position is responsible for building a strong pipeline of leads, networking with New Orleans businesspeople, building proposals, creating contracts and ultimately assessing the fit of potential new clients. Because we are passionate about the work we do, we want clients we can do good work for.
The ideal Business Development Associate does more than find prospects – they cultivate partnerships and lay the groundwork for FSC’s collaborative, innovative style.
A day in the life:
- Reach out to prospects via email and phone
- Attend networking events
- Work with agency President and management team on pipeline and bandwidth assessment
- Create proposals and contracts
- Respond to RFP’s
Who is FSC?
At FSC Interactive, culture is key. We have a constant thirst for knowledge, and we incorporate learning and evolving into everything we do. We value smart strategy. We are kind and friendly. We put a premium on employee and client retention.
How we work:
FSC is a collaborative gumbo pot of perspective, expertise, and insight. We work in teams, almost all the time. We give each other space for processing and idea development. We listen to each other, allowing personal stories to manifest into professional excellence. We believe in each other.
- 2 years of sales experience
- 2 years of digital advertising/marketing experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong ability to listen, clearly communicate and persuade through written and verbal communication
Interested candidates, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Because employee retention and culture are so important, we offer amazing benefits. Here are some of the staff favorites:
- Top-notch health, dental, and vision insurance — Your physical and mental well-being are important to us. Let’s help keep you healthy!
- Think & Drink Thursdays – Every Thursday afternoon, we learn about something new, from digital strategy to pop culture. We drink beer and wine, because hey, it’s New Orleans. We think about things, and we drink together.
- Dog-friendly office — Bring your pup along for the ride. We guarantee he’ll get lots of love from our staff.
- Closed office the week between Christmas and New Year’s — We want you to enjoy your holidays and “turn off” whenever possible. ‘Tis the season to be merry, after all!
- Summer Fridays – Staff receive every other Friday off from Memorial Day to Labor Day to soak up that summer sun (or whatever floats their boat).
- New Orleans City Business – Best Place to Work (2014, 2016, 2017, 2019) — Gold Place Winner (2016)
- Digiday 2017 Worklife Award — Most Innovative Culture
- Landy Awards – Best Paid Search and Paid Social Enterprise Campaign (2018)
- American Advertising Awards – Best in Show (2019)
Interested in joining us? Tell us why! Interested applicants please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!