Must love thank you notes, follow ups, and turning contacts into connections.
The Account Manager is the lead Accounts person on staff, driving client relations, service deliverables and best practices in client service for the agency. This position is responsible for cultivating relationships with all clients, managing the client service staff and creating all process and procedures related to client management and communications.
The ideal candidate is extremely organized, has stellar interpersonal skills, and is comfortable talking to clients about scope and billing. Additionally, they need to be able to coach, mentor and manage staff, outlining and maintaining regular training, expectations, and workflow.
As the account and strategy lead, the Account Manager works closely with the Director of Social Media, SEM Manager, Creative Director, Project Manager, and President to develop results-driven campaigns, ensuring high-quality, timely deliverables across the board.
FSC Interactive will consider a moving bonus for the right candidate living in another city. Interested candidates, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manage select clients with full ownership, based on client needs and scope. (40%)
- Manage Accounts team, creating client service protocols and best practices. (40%)
- Grow Accounts team members with ongoing training and mentoring.
- Continual evaluation and reviews of Accounts team, including goal setting and any needed disciplinary action or performance plan creation.
- Create and continuously optimize FSC Interactive client service philosophy covering expectations around email, in-person, hand-written, and phone conversations.
- Create, implement and manage all processes and procedures related to client management and communications. (20%)
- Develop, execute, review and give feedback on any monthly and/or ongoing marketing strategies and campaigns for clients.
A little about us…
Our culture is all about transparency and support…and office dogs. This translates into tangible perks spanning a pour-over coffee station and craft beers in the fridge to gym membership discounts and Summer Fridays. In the past two years, we’ve invested more than $30,000 in employee professional development and retention, supporting staff growth based on individual needs and interests.
We care about our employees, and our employees care about one another. We pride ourselves on flexibility and collaboration that we believe lets our employees take full ownership of their work while also keeping them happier, healthier, and more creative. Quarterly agency volunteer days, game nights, and weekly Idea Hustle brainstorms nicely complement our physical office space, a sunlit, historic New Orleans building with an open floorplan and an outdoor patio workspace.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Two (2) years of experience in online marketing and social media
- Six (6) or more years of client service/accounts experience
- Two (2) years of experience in mentoring or managing small teams
Because employee retention and culture are so important, we offer amazing benefits. Here are some of the staff favorites:
- Top-notch health, dental, and vision insurance — Your physical and mental well-being are important to us. Let’s help keep you healthy!
- Think & Drink Thursdays – Every Thursday afternoon, we learn about something new, from digital strategy to pop culture. We drink beer and wine, because hey, it’s New Orleans. We think about things, and we drink together.
- Dog-friendly office — Bring your pup along for the ride. We guarantee he’ll get lots of love from our staff.
- Closed office the week between Christmas and New Year’s — We want you to enjoy your holidays and “turn off” whenever possible. ‘Tis the season to be merry, after all!
- Summer Fridays – Staff receive every other Friday off from Memorial Day to Labor Day to soak up that summer sun (or whatever floats their boat).
- New Orleans City Business 2014, 2016, & 2017 Best Place to Work — 2016 Gold Place Winner
- Digiday 2017 Worklife Award — Most Innovative Culture
Interested in joining us? Tell us why! Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.