Join our team of goal-getters.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for assisting the President of FSC with all facets of new business development. Tasks include but are not limited to: calendar management, prospect research and screening, prospect communications, securing of face-to-face pitches, and development of FSC proposals and contracts. The ideal candidate for this role has previous experience in customer service and marketing, is highly organized and has a knack for cultivating new relationships.
This position is a part-time, hourly position with goal to become full time within a year.
Additionally, a passion for holistic digital marketing and research is necessary. The position requires strong attention to detail, task management skills, and impeccable grammar.
Key Requirements for this role:
- Can work Monday – Friday, 8:30AM – 12:30PM
- An excellent communicator with the ability to write concisely without typos
- Ability to stay on top of tasks and manage your day effectively
- Ability to gracefully multi-task; bouncing between PowerPoints, phone calls and in-person meetings
- Manage the calendar and schedule – making, confirming, and changing appointments
- Coordinate travel (domestic and international), including making and changing reservations, and maintaining travel documents, and obtaining visas (if necessary)
- Provide administrative support, including e-mail correspondence, answering phones, processing expense reports, drafting letters and documents, and technical support
- Manage projects and CRM in systems
- Prepare and send necessary meeting materials
- Filing and organization of President docs
- Oversee projects as requested by President
- Perform research and support business development work
- Function as liaison between senior management, staff, clients, etc.
A little about us…
Our culture is all about transparency and support…and office dogs. This translates into tangible perks spanning a pour-over coffee station and craft beers in the fridge to gym membership discounts and Summer Fridays. In the past two years, we’ve invested more than $30,000 in employee professional development and retention, supporting staff growth based on individual needs and interests.
We care about our employees, and our employees care about one another. We pride ourselves on flexibility and collaboration that we believe lets our employees take full ownership of their work while also keeping them happier, healthier, and more creative. Quarterly agency volunteer days, monthly game nights, and weekly Idea Hustle brainstorms nicely complement our physical office space, a sunlit, historic New Orleans building with an open floor plan and an outdoor patio workspace.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 2-3 years in a customer service, sales, or marketing environment preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word and PowerPoint including formulas is a MUST
- Proficiency in email cloud services (Google apps, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience with online project management and CRM tools e.g. Hubspot, Proposify, Hootsuite, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Wrike, Basecamp
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities
- Comfortable speaking to and receiving clients
- Competitive research and analysis skills
Because employee retention and culture are so important, we offer amazing benefits. Here are some of the staff favorites:
- Top-notch health, dental, and vision insurance — Your physical and mental well-being are important to us. Let’s help keep you healthy!
- Think & Drink Thursdays – Every Thursday afternoon, we learn about something new, from digital strategy to pop culture. We drink beer and wine, because hey, it’s New Orleans. We think about things, and we drink together.
- Dog-friendly office — Bring your pup along for the ride. We guarantee he’ll get lots of love from our staff.
- Closed office the week between Christmas and New Year’s — We want you to enjoy your holidays and “turn off” whenever possible. ‘Tis the season to be merry, after all!
- Summer Fridays – Staff receive every other Friday off from Memorial Day to Labor Day to soak up that summer sun (or whatever floats their boat).
- New Orleans City Business 2014, 2016, & 2017 Best Place to Work — 2016 Gold Place Winner
- Digiday 2017 Worklife Award — Most Innovative Culture
Interested in joining us? Tell us why! Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.